Dr. Kevin S. Sumsion, MD

Dr. Kevin S. Sumsion, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/6/7/367QX_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kevin S. Sumsion, MD, Layton, UT, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sumsion

Dr. Kevin S. Sumsion, MD
Are you Dr. Sumsion?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Farmington, UT |

Delivered my daughter 19 yrs ago. I loved him then; he gave all the time needed answering my questions. He was just as excited as I was when she was born. I rediscovered him again when I needed some help for my 14 year old. He is just as wonderful: listened to our complete story, asking questions along the way. Knows his stuff, talked to my DAUGHTER, not just to me, explained everything in a way we could both understand fully. Gave us 3 treatment options, pros & cons for all. HIGHLy recommend!

1 out of 5
- in Kaysville, UT |

Best 1st impression, worst surgical experience- & I've had some doozies. At 1st consult for partial hysterectomy/bladder sling seemed a good listener/attentive, responsive. Post-op I woke before the morphine took hold, screaming in pain. The nurses tried to find him-he showed up 1.5 hours later & stood in the room watching me writhe in agony & decided I did not need more meds, ordered Benadryl, which did eventually help. Later issues re sling pain were minimized, & help for low libido refused.

1 out of 5
- in Clearfield, UT |

HORRIBLE. we would get early appointments but he was ALWAYS AT LEAST 45 min. NO OTHER staff knows where he is during that time to make matters worse the nurses forgot to come back. My wife cried multiple times becasue when she stated she wanted a c-section due to history he said no, when she said she wanted a DELAYED cord clamping he said NO last time we were there she was complaining of pain in stomach and he said "well he has a heart beat so he is alive" and then left the room didnt return.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Neil Spencer, MD
7.93 miles away
Dr. Alexander J. Larson, MD
5.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.