Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass, MD

Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass, MD, Rome, GA, General Surgery & Surgery & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Snodgrass

Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass, MD
Are you Dr. Snodgrass?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 72 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 72

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-Paulding County, GA |

I had a wonderful experience with the staff and Dr Snodgrass. i would recommend them to anyone

- in Cartersville, GA |

What a great experience! Over the years I had heard only good things about Dr. Snodgrass going there only confirmed those things. Amazing office, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Working in medicine myself I understand the challenges of trying to please everyone. Dr. Snodgrass' office does a great job of this. I will continue to refer family and friends to this office. Thanks for a great experience!

- in Hiram, GA |

I feel I made the right decision going to Dr. Snodgrass for my memory gel breast implants and mini-lift procedure. He did a spectacular job and assisted me in making the best choice for my body!! My breast look FANTASTIC and the scarring is MINIMAL. I feel more confident with the appearance of my breast. Now I can show them off this summer without wearing a bra with my summer dresses and spaghetti strap/halter tops. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Snodgrass and his awesome team!!!

- |

Dr. Snodgrass is the best and his team is amazing!!

- in Powder Springs GA |

I would highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass to any of my friends or family. He and his staff were warm and friendly. I typically get anxious about surgery, but my mind was immediately put at ease by the reassuring yet very professional atmosphere. My results were the best part! He listened to my requests and my results were exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Dr Snodgrass and his wonderful staff!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
Dr. John Kirkland Jr., MD
Dr. Bannester Harbin Jr., MD
Dr. Delmar Rogers, MD
2.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.