Dr. Kevin J. Rodbell, MD

Dr. Kevin J. Rodbell, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/9/3H955_w120h160_v14412.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kevin J. Rodbell, MD, Atlanta, GA, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rodbell

Dr. Kevin J. Rodbell, MD
Are you Dr. Rodbell?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 33 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 33

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Rodbell and his staff are so sweet, friendly, patient, helpful and understanding. They take good care of my children medically and emotionally. They are comforting to me as the parent as well! My 2 year old likes the fish and toys too!

- in atlanta |

Dr Rodbell and his entire staff are incredible. My baby had an issue and I want sure if it was major or not so I called the office and spoke to a very kind nurse. They scheduled me for the next day and saw me promptly. That is just one example of how much they go out of their way for their patients. Every time I've had a question, even after hours, they've gotten back to me incredibly fast and with very helpful information. They are so kind and helpful!

- in atlanta, ga |

I absolutely love Dr. Kevin and his staff!!! I had a mix up with adding our newborn to the insurance and they never denied service or made me pay out of pocket. They were efficient, pleasant, and super nice! They sent emails to fill out the paperwork prior to his appointment so we didn't have to waste anytime see the doctor! Dr.Kevin was very nice and very engaged in our son! We have truly found a jem!!

- in Atlanta, GA |

Great doctor! Couldn't have chosen someone better when my child was born. He has great manners and is very detailed during our visits. He spends a very good amount of time in the room and we get all of our questions answered. We don't mind any wait time since we know he's a busy doc with lots of little ones to see. Staff is super friendly!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatrics
3.56 miles away
Dr. Allison Koenig, MD
Dr. Richard Weil, MD
3.42 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.