Dr. Kevin Joyce, DO

Dr. Kevin Joyce, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kevin Joyce, DO, Munster, IN, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Joyce

Dr. Kevin Joyce, DO
Are you Dr. Joyce?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 15 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 15

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in South Holland, IL |

He is a great doctor. He listens and he answers my questions. He does t make me feel like I am crazy or imagined how I am feeling. He is determined to get an answer to my problem.

- in Lowell, IN |

I have been a patient of Dr. Joyce for approximately 4+ years and he has always been timely in seeing me, very polite, compassionate and knowledgeable about my health issues.

1 out of 5
- in Lowell, IN |

Terrible bedside manner. Walking in was so very painful for me; i was tearful. He told me very coldly to stop the tears so we can get this done. Once was 2 minutes late for one visit (my last) - driving 25 miles to his office. Receptionist said he may not see me but she'd check. I walked out. He's a cold unsympathetic man. I'm an RN and know how he could have/should have handled a tearful patient who was suffering terribly. I never went back.

1 out of 5

I will tell everyone I meet to avoid this man at all cost. How dare he scream at my mother to the point of bawling while she has a life threatening disease. She has been going to him for 10 years but has a horrible nurse who won't let her speak to him and is evil to her. Because my mother asked that this woman not assist her anymore and attempted to contact the office manager for over a month, this poor excuse for a doctor decided to scream at her instead of find out what had happened. Ignorant.

- in Lake Village |

He is THE BEST He listens compassionate honest. I have been a patient of his for 11 yrs and he saved my life by finding the diagnosis, helping me to understand my diseases, to understand the best treatments, finding other caring specialists needed in my care and treatment. I am not sure I could trust another Rheumatologist.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Raymond Kazmar, MD
9.04 miles away
Dr. Kayur Patel, DO
Same location as Dr. Joyce
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.