Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD

Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Y/G/XYGN5_w120h160_v15144.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD, Covington, LA, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine & Other

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Darr

Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD
Are you Dr. Darr?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Covington, LA |

My family has had Dr Kevin Darr perform numerous surgeries throughout the last 15-20 years. Each surgery a total success! Dr Darr is a caring,confident & dedicated surgeon. I highly recommend him!

1 out of 5
- in Covington, LA |

I saw him for 3 minutes. He came in the room said I didn't need surgery and left. 8 months later my foot is still broken. I should have had surgery or at minimum a cast not a walking boot everytime I went to see him I always saw his helper and I waited 4 hrs everytime!.

5 out of 5
- in New Orleans, LA |

Dr. Darr's staff, nursing, clerical and billing have all been such a blessing. Always very patient, pleasant and helpful. I was terribly frightened knowing that I had several different things going on, all which required surgery to repair. Dr. Darr is so knowledgeable and was so helpful in explaining each repair, not only to me but to my family after the surgery. The day after surgery, he showed us the video of the procedure describing in detail each thing he did.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.