Dr. Kent W. Small, MD

Dr. Kent W. Small, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/3/4/X34SR_w120h160_v1668.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kent W. Small, MD, Los Angeles, CA, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Small

Dr. Kent W. Small, MD
Are you Dr. Small?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 15 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 15

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Culver city, CA |

I have been diagnosed with age-related macular degeneration since early 2004. I have been seeing Dr. Small since then and I have been so impressed with his knowledge and expertise. Thank you!

- in Eagle rock, CA |

I have been seeing Dr. Small for a few years now about my diabetic retinopathy. He has managed my retinal issue and has treated it for years. My vision has greatly improved and I owe it to him. I highly recommend him.

- in Panorama City, CA |

I've been seeing Dr. Small since he was at UCLA. Now, I visit both of his offices and they always treat me so well. He has managed my retinal issue and has improved my vision immensely! Thank you!!

- in Santa Monica, CA |

Dr. Small was very helpful in managing and treating my retinal issue. He explained everything to me along the way and his staff always made me feel welcomed! Thank you all!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab