Key things you need to know aboutDr. Urlakis Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Urlakis Jr.' Specialties
- Family Medicine
- View all 2 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- See all 3 procedures
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
- See all 12 conditions
More About Dr. Urlakis Jr.' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital
- 9200 W Wisconsin Ave
- Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital
- W180N8085 Town Hall Rd
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Urlakis Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Urlakis Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Urlakis Jr.. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Urlakis Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.