Key things you need to know aboutDr. Means Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Means Jr.' Care Philosophy
Dr. Means Jr.' Specialties
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 2 board certifications
- Arthritic Hand Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Upper-Extremity Surgery
- See all 44 procedures
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- Arthritis of the Elbow
- See all 38 conditions
More About Dr. Means Jr.' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Means Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- National Hand Specialists
- Curtis National Hand Center @ Union Memorial Hospital
- 3333 N Calvert St
- Baltimore, MD 21218
- National Hand Specialists at MUMH Ortho/Sports Dorsey Hall Medical Center in Ellicott City
- MUMH Ortho/Sports Dorsey Hall Medical Center
- 9501 Old Annapolis Rd Ste 220
- Ellicott City, MD 21042
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Means Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Means Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Means Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.