Dr. Gjeltema's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Family Practice - Board Certified
Procedures Dr. Gjeltema Performs
Dr. Gjeltema doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Gjeltema and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Gjeltema Treats
Dr. Gjeltema doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Gjeltema and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Gjeltema
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- 2013-12-05T23:25:09 (5/20/2010)
- Action Taken: Practice Restriction
Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Kenneth John Gjeltema; License # 33122
Nature of Complaint:
The physician on 06-23-2009 submitted an application for a license to practice medicine in the State of South Carolina. The physician's application indicated that he has been the subject of six malpractice actions since 2001 and on 07-31-1998 was issued a public reprimand by the Medical Board of California.
The South Carolina State Board of Medical Examiners has issued the physician a Temporary License to practice medicine in the State of South Carolina until further order of the board and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician shall only practice medicine in an administrative capacity.
- The physician shall not perform clinical activities or engage in patient contact.
- The physician shall appear and report to the board upon request.
- State: South Carolina
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Gjeltema & Staff