Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD

Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/T/Q/3TQHC_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD, Merced, CA, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Miyata

Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD
Are you Dr. Miyata?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 49 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 49

More Details

Very professional he fix me ( Abdominal problem ) because he save my live

- in Merced, CA |

Dr. Miyata is an extremely professional and caring doctor. His staff are as well. He installed a port for my chemo treatment, he explained the procedure clearly, and removed all my concerns over the implant. We met shortly after I was diagnosed with cancer and I felt he was genuinely concerned about me and the ordeal I was about to endure. It has now been two years I am cancer free and fully recovered. Dr. Miyata removed my port on April 4th and I received the same level of caring service.

- in Tuolumne County, CA |

Very helpful - took extra time to explain my condition and the up and down side to options.

5 out of 5

Dr. Miyata was very professional and explained my procedure very thoroughly both before and after the surgery. I would recommend him to my family and friends based on his professional attitude and quality product.

- in Merced, CA |

I just had two surgeries done by Dr Miyata and I'm really satisfied with the results. Dr Miyata is a kind person, He took the time to thoroughly discuss my concerns about surgery and healing process. Dr Miyata, is like a brother and a friend. He responds immediately to my concerns through text message. I trust him completely, which was why I also had Dr Miyata remove my son's appendix. He took time to do special hospital visits.. I strongly recommend my family & anyone to Dr Miyata.

- in Merced, CA |

He diagnosed my very rare and painful condition quickly when nobody else seemed able to. He was very respectful, kind, courteous, and compassionate. If the so-called "doctors" and "medical professionals" in this area were even half as competent as Dr. Miyata, then Merced wouldn't have the horrible reputation it does for healthcare.

- in Merced, CA |

Dr. Miyata was recommended to us by one of my mother's friends. He did an excellent job of explaining the surgery my mother needed. He calmed her fears and answered all of her questions. He seemed very confident and that really helped my mom feel better about needing surgery. I am happy to report the surgery was a success and all of her pain is gone. I would recommend Dr. Miyata to anyone.

- in Atwater, CA |

Dr. Miyata seen me the very same day I was referred and even though he had a full schedule on that same day he took time and did an in -office procedure on me. He was able to explain very well my condition. I had already been seen at Mercy ER and the provider was very careless and I was sent home with the incorrect medication...my condition had gone bad to worst. I'm so thankful that compassionate providers still exist. Just overall he is very professional and caring. Great experience!

- in Merced, CA |

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Miyata. He explained in detail the procedure I needed, what I could expect-pros and cons and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable having him as my surgeon and the procedure went as he explained. My recovery was quick and relatively painless. G. Lorenzo

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab