Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO

Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO, Lehi, UT, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grose

Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO
Are you Dr. Grose?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 13 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 13

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Pleasant Grove, UT |

Dr.Grose was amazing! His staff was super nice and made me laugh before the dr even came in to see me which hasn't happened at many of the offices Ive ever been to. When I talked to Dr.Grose he told me I needed an injection and he got me in really soon! The lady who helped was really nice when iwas waiting for the Dr. to come in. Usually I'm really nervous when it comes to needles but she calmed me down and answered all of my questions. I was just really impressed with this doctor and staff!

- in Lehi, UT |

I have a brother who has been in severe chronic pain for years and was getting to the point where he wanted to amputate his foot off because nothing helped. He had gone to many different doctors but none of them could help or seemed liked they thought he was lying. Dr.Grose not only listened intently but he was able to help relieve most of my brothers pain. I can't tell you how we felt when we finally found a doctor who actually devoted all his efforts in helping his patients. Thank you so much!

- |

Dr Grose is amazing. He honestly cares, listens to all concerns and is honest. I have never recieved a more comfortable back injection. He is amazing. I am so happy to have him as my Dr! I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. I love that he works with my other Drs so that my care is all connected.

1 out of 5
- in South Jordan |

Dr. Grose seems nice. His PA is a really nice She is obtuse, condescending, and fails to return most of our phone calls. This clinic also uses Medical Assistants to run fluoro and Dr. Grose lied about her license to do so and her knowledge of radiology or the use of a C-Arm. Her right and left were displayed wrong and not labeled to show right from left. I am an X-ray technologist and I am licensed and trained to do this job so it was disappointing to have a doctor lie to you.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Syed Ahmed, DO
14.79 miles away
Dr. Martin Bertram, MD
10.63 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.