Dr. Kelly M. Sullivan, MD

Dr. Kelly M. Sullivan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/7/2F7RW_w120h160_v16000.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kelly M. Sullivan, MD, Annapolis, MD, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Kelly M. Sullivan, MD
Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Annapolis, md |

Dr. Sullivan did a tummy tuck and breast lift on me. I had 3 csections and nurses 4 babies, I felt awful about my body and self image when I first met her. After my surgery and recovery I finally feel like the mom and wife I knew I was. That you for making me feel good about myself!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Baltimore, Maryland |

I had breast augmention surgery with Dr. Sullivan and am extremely happy with my results! Her conservative approach made me feel very comfortable. Staff is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Annapolis, MD |

Dr. Sullivan performed a breast lift and augmentation on me which resulted in a Uniboob. I've had multiple surgeries from another surgeon to try and repair the damage to my chest muscles and the visible deformities that Dr. Sullivan left me with. Dr. Sullivan appears as a very nice and confident doctor but please don't make my mistake of confusing her confidence for competence. It's your body and once it's damaged you will be the one left with this doctors horrific results.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Gary A. Vela, MD
2.52 miles away
Dr. Donald P. Buhrer Jr., MD
1 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.