Dr. Kedar Deshpande, MD

Dr. Kedar Deshpande, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kedar Deshpande, MD, Columbus, OH, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Deshpande

Dr. Kedar Deshpande, MD
Are you Dr. Deshpande?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 71 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 71

3 out of 5

More Details

- in Hilliard, OH |

Dr. Deshpande started as a good dr. Over the last year they have their assistance handle my appts. When asking to speak with him and seem upset and that I am bothering them. My last appt he suggested full disability. I told him I wld nd to speak w/ my work to see what the process was and if I could afford this. I told I would nd to contact him or his assistant with info. I have tried to contact him everyday over the last 8 days. They will not call me back. Now I am in trouble w/ work.

- in Johnstown, OH |

Dr. Deshpande was providing pain medication for chronic back pain. Other pain control attempts were being handled by a different doctor. Dr. Deshpande decided he did not want to help me with pain management if I was using a different doctor for ESI and medial block injections. Dr. Deshpande discontinued my care without informing me. Dr. Deshpande is only interested in making money. He does not care about the patients.

5 out of 5
- in Columbus, OH |

Dr Deshpande is a quiet spoken man. He does not have the over inflated ego that some specialists do. He is very nice and always has time to explain things to you. He may seem like he's rushing through your office visit but he always gives you his attention if you have questions. When some procedures did not give me the pain relief I needed, he talked with me about what we should do next. He really cared that I was in pain and wanted to help.

- in Dublin, OH |

I was given a sedative in preparation for having a procedure done in his office. One of his aids came and told me I would be given a prescription for Keflex to guard against possible infection. I told her I was allergic to Keflex and that was in my chart. Another aid later came back and told me they would change it to Bactim. I got very upset at that point because I am also allergic to Bactim and that in also in my chart. YOU NEED TO HEAR THE REST OF THIS STORY BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS DR.

- in reynoldsbirg |

Never got pain relief. Dr. not willing to increase dose. For 4 months kept getting same medications even though they did not work.

5 out of 5
- in Reynoldsburg, OH |

Dr. Deshpande is a very good doctor who listens and spends time with you and doesn't rush off like most doctors. Also he doesn't try to do a quick diagnosis and just send you on your way. I really like Dr. Deshpande and would recommend him to anyone that needs pain relief.

4 out of 5
- in Delaware, OH |

Great

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
2.74 miles away
Dr. Mini B. Goddard, MD
4.8 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists Near Columbus, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.