Dr. Katrina Walsh, MD

Dr. Katrina Walsh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Katrina Walsh, MD, Plano, TX, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Walsh

Dr. Katrina Walsh, MD
Are you Dr. Walsh?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 51 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 51

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

She is an excellent Doctor. She was my OBGyn for my pregnancy and I can't say enough good things about her. The approximate wait time to get a regular annual appointment with her is about 3 months and yet I refuse to change my doctor.

1 out of 5
- in Frisco, TX |

Not a good one - bad customer experience - front desk and the doctor herself, superficial interest in our care, evident in the way she handled our situation. Very rigid course of patient care, no flexibility to other options.

5 out of 5

Amazing office and Dr! She is so caring and honest, I knew she had my baby and I's best interest in mind during my first pregnancy. Now for my yearly exams she makes sure to answer any questions I have as well as tell me any concerns I have.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab