Dr. Kathryn J. McCarthy, MD

Dr. Kathryn J. McCarthy, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/4/8/248W3_w120h160_v6848.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kathryn J. McCarthy, MD, Little Rock, AR, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Female • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McCarthy

Dr. Kathryn J. McCarthy, MD
Are you Dr. McCarthy?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 13 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 13

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Hot Springs, AR |

I'm a 42 year old male and work as a law enforcement officer. Over a two year period, I required both lower back and neck fusion surgeries. In short, Dr. McCarthy saved my career and Greatly improved my quality of life!! Prior to finding Dr. McCarthy, I consulted with multiple doctors from Texas and Arkansas, none of which could provide an accurate diagnosis of my condition. To say that I trust and respect Dr. McCarthy is an understatement. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

- in Bryant, AR |

Doctor McCarthy came highly recommended to me by another local doctor. After meeting with her I now understand why she is held in such high regard. Dr. McCarthy performed back surgery on me this past December and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Besides being a great doctor she has has a wonderful personality and makes her patients feel at ease and comfortable when discussing their medical problems with her. She is a true professional.

- in Hot Springs National Park, AR |

I began seeing McCarthy when I was 15 years old, now almost 19. She has performed two spinal fusions on me, and I couldn't have been more happy with her. She takes time to really explain your condition, and exactly what steps will need to be followed. Post surgery she has GREAT bedside manner. I'm currently in college, and she made a deal with me that she would help with whatever therapy I need to get me out of college with as little pain as possible, so that I can finish my surgeries. The BEST.

5 out of 5
- in north little rock |

I was so impressed with Dr. McCarthy. Her bedside manner was impeccable. I had just went thru having a triple bypass and became paralyzed in my legs, I was referred to the clinic and I chose her and that was the best decision I made. She took xrays and found my vertabrates had penetrates my spine, eight weeks later God used her to performed surgery and I have been walking ever since.

- in Little Rock, AR |

She is caring, kind, a Christian and very knowledgeable.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.