Dr. Kathleen M. Langer, MD

Dr. Kathleen M. Langer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/9/4/294WG_w120h160_v9244.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kathleen M. Langer, MD, West Jordan, UT, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Langer

Dr. Kathleen M. Langer, MD
Are you Dr. Langer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 30

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in South Jordan, Utah |

Dr. Langer was so amazing! When I was admitted in the hospital to have my baby, she wasn't the doctor on duty for deliveries, but she came in and delivered my baby because she wanted to make sure everything would go great! I can't recommend her enough!!!!

- in Brookfield, CT |

I've had 9 OBGYN's from moving so many times with my husband's work across the entire country. Dr. Langer was my OB with my third pregnancy back in 2008 and she is still the best Dr. I have ever had. She was so attentive! I ended up having a very complicated pregnancy and she took the best care of me.

- in New Fairfield, CT |

-Taylorsville, UT |

She has delivered both of my babies and was very helpful and supportive with the decisions I had made in how I wanted to birth my babies. Always seems to genuinely care and has great bedside manner.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

She is so caring, and makes me feel very comfortable. She has amazing bedside manner.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gayle M. Stewart, MD
Dr. Spencer Colby, MD
Dr. Arlen K. Jarrett, MD
Same location as Dr. Langer
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.