Dr. Katherine A. Sahm, MD

Dr. Katherine A. Sahm, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Katherine A. Sahm, MD, Wilmington, DE, General Surgery & Critical Care Medicine & Colon & Rectal Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Female • Age 44

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sahm

Dr. Katherine A. Sahm, MD
DR. SAHM RESPONDS - (Dr. Sahm, edit your response)

I strive for continued improvement and thank my patients for their feedback. Any concerns please call us at (302) 475-4900.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 34

4.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Wilmington, DE |

Dr. Sahm is not recommended by other physicians. She is only worried about the money and not the patient. She only sees patients 2 days a week. HIPAA is NOT a concern to this provider or office in any sense.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Wilmington, DE |

Recently met Dr. Sahm in the emergency room and I needed urgent surgery she was knowledgable, empathetic, and clearly dedicated. My family was on their way from 3 hrs away and she returned to talk to them at 1am luckily I ended up ok after two weeks in the hospital but I know I'm lucky!

5 out of 5
- in Pittsburgh, PA |

Dr. Sahm performed a laproscopic gallbladder removal for me on 2/25/2016. Her professionalism, compassion and awesome bedside manner put me at ease quickly. I knew I was in excellent hands. Following the procedure, I had very minimal pain and was able to walk from the OR stretcher to my bed without discomfort. I was traveling on business when this all happened and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Thank you!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
Dr. Gail M. Wynn, MD
Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Eric Kalish, MD
3.7 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.