Dr. Katharine R. Grawe, MD

Dr. Katharine R. Grawe, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/W/3GWHQ_w120h160_v14584.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Katharine R. Grawe, MD, Powell, OH, Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grawe

Dr. Katharine R. Grawe, MD
Are you Dr. Grawe?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Gahanna Ohio |

Dr. Grawe is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had gluteal implants placed in February 2016 and I am very pleased with the results. Post op Dr. Grawe and her staff checked on me frequently to make sure that I was healing properly. I have already recommended Dr Grawe to several friends and will be going back to her for breast implants. I read the negative reviews on Dr. Grawe and can say I do not agree with them. Dr Grawe was caring and compassionate and doesn't stand by her the work that she does.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Powell, OH |

Dr. Grawe is a terrible breast surgeon. Don't let her charm you out of your hard earned money. She messed up my breast lift and augmentation that she charged $8000 for. She wanted an additional $6000 to fix her work. She does not stand by her work. She does not care about you after she's gotten your money. My breast look worse now than what I started with. Beware!

1 out of 5
- in Chillicothe, OH |

I underwent a breast lift and aug. January 21, 2015. I looked worse after the surgery than when I started. Dr.Grawe is a nice person and is attentive. However, her surgical skills were terrible and she would not give me a refund for even a portion of the surgery. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Anne Taylor, MD
4.85 miles away
Dr. Susan D. Vasko, MD
6.18 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.