Key things you need to know aboutDr. Welke:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Welke's Specialties
- Cardiac Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 11 procedures
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Arrhythmias (incl. Atrial Fibrillation)
- See all 14 conditions
More About Dr. Welke's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Unity Point Health Methodist
- 221 North East Glen Oak Avenue
- Peoria, IL 61636
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- 530 North East Glen Oak Avenue
- Peoria, IL 61637
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Welke
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Welke by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Oregon Health/Science University THS
- Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, OHSU
- 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
- Portland, OR 97239
- 311 S L St
- Tacoma, WA 98405
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Welke!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Welke. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Welke. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.