Key things you need to know aboutDr. Schultz Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Schultz Jr.'s Care Philosophy
Dr. Schultz Jr.'s Specialties
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 18 procedures
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 37 conditions
More About Dr. Schultz Jr.'s Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Schultz Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- The Longstreet Clinic, Department of Neurological Surgery
- Gainesville office
- 1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 300
- Gainesville, GA 30501
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Schultz Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Schultz Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Schultz Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.