Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD

Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD, Provo, UT, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 45

Utah County Surgical Associates
3550 N University Ave Ste 250
Provo, UT 84604
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Francis Jr.

Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Francis Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 25

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Provo, UT |

Very kind and understanding. I am a nurse and appreciated his staff going the extra mile for my care. The staff called almost every day and checked on me after surgery. I would take my family and my patients to them.

- in Payson, Ut |

Dr. Francis took the time to answer any and all my questions I had.

- in Provo, UT |

Dr. Francis was excellent. He fixed my hernia and his followup could not have been better. He communicated what he was going to do and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone.

- in Pleasant grove |

He was wonderful. He fit me in when no one else would. He is a very skilled Surgeon. I would go to him again without hesitation. He went above and beyond. Very through. He talked to me and explained everything. He had a great way of putting me at ease.

4 out of 5
- in Livermore, CA |

I had emergency surgery on a Sunday morning. I had not met nor heard of Dr. Francis before this but was pleased with his work.

- in Saratoga Springs, UT |

Dr. Francis provided a helpful explanation of the surgical procedure and the expectations that a patient should have following the surgery. He also followed up to insure that all questions were answered.

- in Elk Ridge, UT |

Dr Francis is very good about explaining the situation and necessary surgery and the expected results.

- in Orem Utah |

It was great. I would recommend to anyone!

-Fillmore, UT |

Dr. Francis is a very competent surgeon. Great communicator and great to work with.

- in Payson UT |

Had my gallbladder removed on a Monday was back in the hospital Tuesday with really bad pains and found out I had a baseball size clot. Dr. Francis was there everyday to check in! The staff at his office in Payson is amazing! Super friendly and made my experience a lot less scary! Thank you all so much!

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.