Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD

Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD, Provo, UT, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 44

Utah County Surgical Associates
3550 N University Ave Ste 250
Provo, UT 84604
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Francis Jr.

Dr. Karl M. Francis Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Francis Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 17

4.6 out of 5

More Details

-Fillmore, UT |

Dr. Francis is a very competent surgeon. Great communicator and great to work with.

- in Payson UT |

Had my gallbladder removed on a Monday was back in the hospital Tuesday with really bad pains and found out I had a baseball size clot. Dr. Francis was there everyday to check in! The staff at his office in Payson is amazing! Super friendly and made my experience a lot less scary! Thank you all so much!

- in Spanish Fork, UT |

very concise making sure I understood all he was telling me

- in Orem, UT |

Dr. Francis was positive, encouraging, and cheerful beginning with my pre-op appointment, during my surgical stay in the hospital, and at post-op appointment. Not having ever met him before, I felt very confident with his abilities as a surgeon.

- in Santaquin, UT |

My Experience was wonderful! I am a very hard person to please and Dr.Francis took such good care of me, my recovery was rough but he made sure everyday that I was doing ok, he wanted to see me get better, the fact that he went the extra mile to call me and see how I was, sets him apart from all the other doctors that I have ever worked with. He Is professional, Caring, kind & is one of the best surgeons I have met.! I would recommend him 10/10 times. Dont settle for anything less than the best!

-Spanish Fork |

Very personable and friendly.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.