Dr. Rawal's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2002
Procedures Dr. Rawal Performs
Dr. Rawal doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Rawal and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Rawal Treats
Dr. Rawal doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Rawal and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Rawal
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Carolina.
- Professional Misconduct (1/27/2010)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Kapil Rawal; License # 26975
Nature of Complaint:
The North Carolina Medical Board received a complaint from a patient alleging that she had to make several repeated requests for medical records and did not receive them until sixty nine days after her initial request. The Board has received several complaints from other patients regarding difficulty in acquiring medical records from the physician. The Board warned the physician regarding the delay in providing copies of medical records to his patients/former patients. The physician has been diagnosed with depression and is currently receiving treatment on an outpatient basis with his treating physician. The physician has entered into a relationship with the North Carolina Physicians Health Program.
Action Taken-Consent Order
- The physician has been issued a reprimand by the North Carolina Medical Board.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all regulations related to the practice of medicine.
- State: North Carolina
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Rawal & Staff