|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Parsons' Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2008
- Pediatrics, 2001
Procedures Dr. Parsons Performs
Dr. Parsons does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Parsons and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Essential Tremor
- Gait Abnormality
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Visual Field Defects
Background Check for Dr. Parsons
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Colorado.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University Of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Center
- Graduated in 1989
- University Of Colorado
Languages Spoken by Dr. Parsons & Staff