Procedures Dr. Dunn Performs
Dr. Dunn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dunn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid Disease
Background Check for Dr. Dunn
- No malpractice history found for Tennessee.
- Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (3/22/2011)
- Action Taken: Probation
Dunn, Julie Renee MD License # 32086
Nature of Complaint
A review of seventeen of the physician’s medical records revealed that the physician failed to adequately monitor patients for the signs of narcotics abuse and compliance. In addition, the physician did not perform diagnostic tests, institute treatment plans or make appropriate referrals.
The physician entered into a Consent Order with the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners in which the physician agrees to the following and is not limited to the following.
- The physician’s medical license # 32086 is placed on Probation for not more than two years, with terms.
- The physician agrees to attend the course “Professional Health Prescribing Controlled Drugs” on August 3-5, 2011.
- The physician must pay seventeen Civil Penalties in the amount of $100.00 each for a total of $1,700.00.
- The physician must pay the actual and reasonable costs of prosecuting this case; said costs not to exceed $8,000.00.
The Board takes this action in order to ensure that the public confidence in the integrity of the medical profession is preserved.
- State: Tennessee
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Dunn & Staff