Dr. Julie Douglass, MD

Dr. Julie Douglass, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Julie Douglass, MD, Torrance, CA, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Douglass

Dr. Julie Douglass, MD
Are you Dr. Douglass?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 24 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 24

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA |

I highly recommend Dr.Julie Douglass. I have two daughters 16 and 18, and she has been their pediatrician for fourteen years. She has the right combination of being knowledgeable and personable.

- in Redondo Beach, CA |

Dr. Douglass has been my children's pediatrician for the past 10 years. She is very thorough with exams and timely with appointments. She has an excellentt rapport with my children and they're quite comfortable with her. She's extremely knowledgable and gives good practical advice. I'm confident that my children are getting the best of care with her.

- in Torrance, CA |

Dr. Douglass has been our family pediatrician for nearly 6 years. In that time we have had 3 newborn girls. We never wait more than a few minutes in the office, and shes always very thorough with our checkups and addressing any questions we have. We have had 2 ER visits in that time, and she was always quick to advise and follow-up. I highly recommend her and her staff.

- in Torrance, CA |

Dr. Douglas has been my children's pediatrician for 13 years. She is extremely conservative and balanced. Her office has really been loyal to our every need.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab