Dr. Julie Chao, MD

Dr. Julie Chao, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Julie Chao, MD, Fort Wayne, IN, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chao

Dr. Julie Chao, MD
Are you Dr. Chao?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Fort Wayne, IN |

Stay away from this dr.!!!!!!!! You will be treated unkindly and disrespected. Receptionist is rude and scheduling is impossible! I have been treated so terribly by a physician in my life. She is not worth this kind of treatment, especially by those who have tried to follow all the many requirements and and she'll still verbally abusive, as she takes your prescription away. I thought those were to be returned to the pharmacy???? Of course she won't give you a receipt for them either.

- in Ft Wayne, IN |

Dr. Chao is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She spent a lot of time talking to me during each visit and she cares about me and talks to me about what she prescribes to me and why she does that and the pros and cons with each medications. She does not give me what I want but what I need for my conditions.

- in Ft Wayne, IN |

1 out of 5
- in Daleville, in |

It was terrible I had a 4 hour wait every visit & of that maybe 20 minutes is spent with the Dr.

5 out of 5

Dr. Chao is a very caring doctor who truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients. As long as you follow her rules you will not have a problem with her. She is a great doctor!! Her office staff on the other hand could be all changed out except for Terri who does the UDS's, she's very nice and caring. I would not go to any other pain doctors in Ft. Wayne, and that says a lot coming from someone who's worked with most of them.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
2.26 miles away
Dr. James Alifimoff, MD
Dr. Seetharamaiah Atluri, MD
1.8 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.