Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD

Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/G/S/YGSY4_w120h160_v6771.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD, Conyers, GA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Adams Birt

Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD
Are you Dr. Adams Birt?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Covington |

I just started going to but her willingness to help me as well doesn't listen to me and I mean really listen to what I'm saying has made her invaluable.I hope to continue with her as my Dr as well as continue the quality of care that I received in her practice.

5 out of 5
- in Conyers, GA |

Dr.Birt saved my life.When I walk into Oakhurst everyone saw that I was in sevier pain .Even the man in the window.when she saw what was going on with me.she immediately send me to Rockdale Medical Center to prep me for emergency surgery.You just don't find doctors like her anymore...she took very good care of me like I was her sister.I will never in my life forget her.God please continue to bless her and those hands.....The Best.

1 out of 5
- in Conyers, GA |

Nice doctor, but niceness doesn't count when you have to wait, on an average of 1 1/2 - 3 hours although you have a set appointment time. When she does get to the room, no apologies are given for having to wait so long and she takes too long with patients, thereby causing other patients to back up in the lobby which pushes the hold schedule back. TIME IS VALUABLE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN APPOINMENT DURING NORMAL WORK HOURS.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Timothy N. Cowthorn, DO
4.15 miles away
Dr. Jack James, MD
0.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.