Key things you need to know aboutDr. Cummings:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Cummings' Care Philosophy
Dr. Cummings' Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Elbow Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- See all 38 procedures
More About Dr. Cummings' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Thompson Peak Hospital
- 7400 East Thompson Peak Parkway
- Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- 7400 East Osborn Road
- Scottsdale, AZ 85251
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cummings
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Specialty Orthopeadic Surgery and Orthopeadic Surgical Oncology of AZ
- Scottsdale Office
- 9700 N 91st St Ste B108
- Scottsdale, AZ 85258
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Cummings!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Cummings. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Cummings. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.