Dr. Jozef M. Debiec, MD

Dr. Jozef M. Debiec, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/M/XGMC6_w120h160_v844.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jozef M. Debiec, MD, Tarrytown, NY, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Anesthesiology & Acupuncture

Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine • Male • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Debiec

Dr. Jozef M. Debiec, MD
Are you Dr. Debiec?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Scarsdale, NY |

Simply the most terrific doctor I have ever been to! Most knowledgeable and caring. He treated my condition and pain is 99'9% gone that's why I have been referring all my friends and family to Dr.Debiec and everybody just loves him.Have to say girls in the office are super nice, Amanda always creates that atmosphere that leaves you so welcomed. Love Dr Debiec!..

1 out of 5
-White Plains, NY |

If it were possible to give this doctor no stars I would. He has a hair trigger temper and is extremely difficult to deal with. I feel like I am walking on eggshells when I have to see him. He makes it clear that he thinks he is doing his patients a favor.

1 out of 5
- in Westchester, NY |

Waste of time! He listened to my story for 30 seconds and did not even lay a hand on me to examine me! Then said okay come in the next room for an epidural injection. Found it weird but no other staff, nurses, assistants, 5 minutes to do the injection and then says, come back if you don't feel better and starts to walk out of the room while I'm still on the table. I said, wait can you give me some sort of medicine in the meantime because I am in agony. He says, no if it doesn't work come back!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Interventional Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
10.18 miles away
Dr. Amit Poonia, MD
19.77 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.