Dr. Joshua Miller, MD

Dr. Joshua Miller, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joshua Miller, MD, Knoxville, TN, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Miller

Dr. Joshua Miller, MD
Are you Dr. Miller?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Coalfield, TN |

Dr. Miller has been taken care of me for many years. He's always has been honest with me and he understand where I stand on more operations on my back. He is now handling my neck issues and I trust him with what needs to be done. I have been dealing with back issues since I was 8 yrs old I am 48 now so I have learned a lot over the years and don't just trust anyone with my back issues or neck.

- in Knoxville, TN |

I spent 3 months waiting between appointments, dealt with him being at LEAST 30 minutes late to every appointment, and rude staff. This was a horrible experience. After wasting 3 months of my time he offered no assistance to my serious problem. What a quack. I can't believe it's legal to operate as a doctor the way he does.

- |

He wasn't honest and avoided answering questions and did more damage. I had a terrible and permanent outcome.

1 out of 5

He withheld very important information from my MRI, and made a condition way worse causing pain for life, and inability to use my hands, and arms much. He recommended a second surgery and I never should have been told to have it either. I can no longer work and and disabled now.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Robert Ingraham Jr., MD
Dr. Christopher Gallati, MD
Dr. Paul C. Peterson, MD
1.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.