Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD

Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/5/S/35SYY_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD, Elgin, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 40

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Alpert

Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD
Are you Dr. Alpert?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 35 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 35

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in South Elgin, IL |

I am in the operating room on a daily basis for work and have viewed many surgical procedures in the area performed by numerous surgeons. When it was time for me to get my own shoulder repaired, I went to Dr. Alpert. I was dealing with instability issues in my shoulder and it was progressively getting worse. Dr. Alpert was very understanding about my desire to get back to playing sports and lifting weights without pain. I'm very happy with the results from my surgical procedure.

5 out of 5

Dr Alpert is a hands on surgeon who is accessible. He is very talented at what he does.

- in Glenview, IL |

Dr. Alpert is amazing. His attention to detail and ability to walk you through the steps all the way through surgery are extremely professional. I felt better then ever after my surgery and recovery were complete. My surgery day experience was efficient and again handled in a very professional manner. I highly recommend Dr. Alpert. He is a true pro.

- in Chicago, IL |

Great experience, Dr. Alpert reattached my bicep muscle and in just a few months I was able to get back to the gym. His office staff was very accommodating and there wasn't a lot of waiting around. It has been over a year since the surgery and there is absolutely no discomfort, arm feels as good as new.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. Nirav A. Shah, MD
38.86 miles away
Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD
25.03 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.