Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD

Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/5/S/35SYY_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD, Elgin, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Alpert

Dr. Joshua M. Alpert, MD
Are you Dr. Alpert?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 44 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 44

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Carpentersville IL |

I liked Dr Alpert from the first appointment. He is professional and caring with his patients. He did surgery on my shoulder and also fixed my torn miniscus in my knee. I feel great ! I would recommend him and the excellent staff !!

4 out of 5
- in Huntley, IL |

Dr. Alpert has helped me with left knee pain. He suggested the Orthovisc injections and they are working in my knee. It was a series of three injections. Dr. Alpert's office staff is friendly and helpful. They work hard to verify insurance and to accommodate my work schedule for appointments

-Algonquin, IL |

I would highly recommend Dr. Alpert, he explains things to his patients so that they understand what the procedure entails, as well as your recovery time. He also is compassionate about the needs of his patients and takes the time to not only answer your questions, but ask you if you have any questions he can answer.

1 out of 5
- in Lake in the Hills, IL |

Had a shoulder injury from a severe fall and was unable to move left arm for weeks. When I finally saw Dr. Alpert, he didn't even want to do any imaging, just send me straight to PT. He then did an MRI and said I only needed PT. A year and a new Dr. later I am getting ready for more imaging and probably surgery that I should have had a year ago. Thanks for brushing me off. Really improved my life.

- in Elgin, IL |

Dr. Alpert is very nice and professional. He gives several treatment options and I trusted his expertise. He really cares about helping his patients heal He is an excellent surgeon!

- in Huntley, IL |

He did a great job in fixing my son's broken kneecap and an even better job in the follow ups to his recovery.

5 out of 5

Awsome guy, fixed a 20 year old snowboarding injury! Now I feel great have way better mobility in my shoulder than ever before. Highly recommended!!!

- in Elgin, IL |

This highly skilled surgeon has my vote for the go to guy if you face an orthipedic crises. My first encounter with him was for a severely fractured ankle which he rebuilt and I saw him today for a final appointment after he did extensive arthroscopic repair on my dominate arm shoulder. I do five miles a day and the ankle is fully functional and pain free. My frozen shoulder is now pain free and fully functional. I highly recommend Dr. Alpert, an outstanding gentleman and fabulous mechanic!

- in South Elgin, IL |

I am in the operating room on a daily basis for work and have viewed many surgical procedures in the area performed by numerous surgeons. When it was time for me to get my own shoulder repaired, I went to Dr. Alpert. I was dealing with instability issues in my shoulder and it was progressively getting worse. Dr. Alpert was very understanding about my desire to get back to playing sports and lifting weights without pain. I'm very happy with the results from my surgical procedure.

5 out of 5

Dr Alpert is a hands on surgeon who is accessible. He is very talented at what he does.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. Ankur Chhadia, MD
1.34 miles away
Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD
9.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.