|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Levitsky:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Levitsky's Specialties
- View all 2 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- See all 5 procedures
More About Dr. Levitsky's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- 660 N Westmoreland Rd
- Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- 3815 Highland Ave
- Downers Grove, IL 60515
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levitsky
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Medicine Gastroentolgy & Heptology
- 675 N Saint Clair St Fl 1700
- Chicago, IL 60611
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Levitsky!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Levitsky. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Levitsky. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.