Dr. Joseph C. Militello, MD

Dr. Joseph C. Militello, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/3/XV3SW_w120h160_v6570.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joseph C. Militello, MD, Spring Hill, FL, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Militello

Dr. Joseph C. Militello, MD
Are you Dr. Militello?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 37 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 37

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Brooksville, FL |

I have been a patient of Dr. Militello for about 6 years and consider him the best ophthalmologist I have ever been to. Considering the fact that I have had glacoma for more then 35 years, he has kept my pressure under control and that has been a blessing. In the past year he did my cataract surgery, restoring my clouded vision to 20-20 and I have not halos when I drive at night. His office staff is the best and very friendly.

- in spring Hill, Fl. |

I have been a patient of Dr. Militello for about 10 years and feel so lucky to have had him as my eye doctor. He is so pleasant , and helpful. Always explains everything clearly and does the appropriate path to solve my eye problems.. Most recently I had both cataracts done with wonderful results.

- in St Petersburg, FL |

Very good office. Doctor knowledgable.

- in Spring Hill, FL |

He is a very excellent and caring Dr. He takes the time and explains all the aspects of the procedures . I was amazed how my surgery went, I see perfect,with 20/20 vision in both eyes, It sure is nice to see clear again. All the staff that works there are wonderful. I would recommend anyone to go to him,because he is one of the Best !

- in Hudson, FL |

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Mili tello and he did a very thorough exam and he explained everything to me and answered all my questions. The office is very efficient and the staff are very friendly and professional. I cannot say enough about this doctor and staff. I will definitely recommend this doctor.

- in Spring Hill, FL |

Dr. Militello is a dedicated physician and his professionalism is outstanding. His office staff exudes the same care and professionalism. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone....

- in Spring Hill, FL |

Dr. Militello and Staff are always friendly and courteous. I had cataracts and was so afraid to have them removed. Dr. Militello was so great in explaining everything to me and to my amazement there was no pain or discomfort after the surgery. The lenses he recommended are fantastic. I can now read the finest print on everything. Great Doctor, Great Surgeon, Great Staff

- in Spring Hill, FL |

I've been seeing Dr Militello for the last eight years. He is an exceptional Doctor with excellent staff.

- in Spring Hill, Fl |

I saw Dr. Militello 2 months ago. I had cataract surgery & felt he was an excellent surgeon. The office staff is very efficient & I had a great experience.

- in Hudson, FL |

Very good experience. Staff excellent. Doctor busy but took his time.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Donald Johnson, MD
1.79 miles away
Dr. Geoffrey M. Kwitko, MD
34.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.