Dr. Joseph W. Mathews, MD

Dr. Joseph W. Mathews, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/7/S/27SJP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joseph W. Mathews, MD, Summerville, SC, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Male • Age 33

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mathews

Dr. Joseph W. Mathews, MD
Are you Dr. Mathews?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 32 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 32

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Summerville, SC |

Dr. Mathews and his staff are amazing! I saw another review of someone having problems getting some results from a hospital...I don't even know why you would go to anyone else to have a biopsy done (Dr. Mathews is the best around). He did my biopsy and it was painless and I had the result within the week. I was so happy it wasn't cancer! Dr. Mathews also has changed my thyroid medications around and I feel like a new person. I've lost weight and feel great!

1 out of 5
- in Summerville, SC |

NO NO!! His staff is horrible!! They never respond to any CVS refill requests. I always have to call to get them to respond to the refill requests. I had a thyroid biopsy to rule out cancer and it took them 3 weeks to get the results. I called them every cpl of days and they kept blaming it on the hospital where I had the biopsy. When I finally called the hospital they told me they never received a request from his office and that they have had the results since 2 days after the procedure.

- in Lexington, SC |

Dr. Mathews is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He takes his times and actually listens to the patient.

- in Charleston, SC |

Dr. Mathews listens to my symptoms and takes each one seriously. He doesn't blow me off like so many other doctors have in the past. He was able to help me feel better with some different medicines. I am so thankful I found him!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.