Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD

Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/W/XLWDS_w120h160_v885.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD, Camden, NJ, Vascular Surgery

Specializes in Vascular Surgery • Male • Age 46

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi, MD
DR. LOMBARDI RESPONDS - (Dr. Lombardi, edit your response)

Your kind scores and words are very meaningful not only to me, but to a number of people involved in your care behind the scenes that ensure your experience is courteous, professional and pleasant. Stay Healthy !

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 17

More Details

- in Freehold, NJ |

I have put Dr Lombardi's name out to my aortic websites when someone looks for a different Dr. I found his name on one of my aortic websites. I was originally going to a doctor from Robert Wood who treated me for my type B dissection. My diligent daughter researched the tar out of Dr Lombardi and found the most knowledgeable, experienced and best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. I travel over an hour to see him, he is worth every second.

- in Blackwood, NJ |

I believe Cooper University and the patients with Aortc disorders are so fortunate to have someone like Dr.Joseph Lombardi and his Team right here in S.Jersey.He is a God send I know this to be true, he literally saved my life.He found the aneurysm,met me in the O.R. and did open surgery.I was in hospital for 11 days and now recovering at home getting ready to start my new life that was gifted to me by Dr.Lombardi and all the staff at Cooper. A THOUSAND THANK YOUS are not enough.God Bless..

- in Woodbury new jersey |

I met Dr Lombardi a couple of months ago I read everything I could about him. Very Impressive and highly skilled and talented surgeon who takes his work very Seriously. Anyway last Saturday I checked In to Cooper emergency room my knee was Swollen leg and foot was going number by the second long story short he saved my life and saved my right leg I'm very great full that I had Dr Lombardi my foot feels better then it's felt in ten years I think he's a great gifted surgeon and I thank God

- in National Park, NJ |

The most pleasant experience one could have when faced with difficult health situations. Dr Lombardi and his staff display such compassion and concern for your well being. With Dr Lombardi's excellent surgical skills I came through a major vascular surgery effortlessly and have returned to a life free of disabilities.

- in Millville, NJ |

I've been fortunate enough to meet some incredibly wonderful professionals throughout my long career as a sportswriter / turf correspondent and I'd be remissed if I didn't include Dr. Lombardi - and his entire staff for that matter - among the truly genuine and elite professionals I've encountered. His general demeanor belies his acute attention to detail and he's simply got a knack for waylaying the atypical fears and trepedations commonly associates with serious health problems.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab