Dr. Joseph Levine, MD

Dr. Joseph Levine, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joseph Levine, MD, Roslyn, NY, Cardiology & Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levine

Dr. Joseph Levine, MD
Are you Dr. Levine?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Deer Park, NY 11729 |

I had an EP Study and Ablation in 1996. While I was expecting my first child I kept experiencing A - Fib throughout my pregnancy. After delivering, I was told to see Dr. Levine for an EP Study and Ablation. Thank God for him. Because of his knowledge and experience I was able to have another child which was not something I would have been able to do prior to his procedure. The procedure itself is not fun but the end result is well worth it!

5 out of 5
- in Islip, NY |

I experienced monthly bouts of afib for many years.Dr. Levine performed my cardiac ablation in 2010.I have not had afib since.It is so wonderful to lead a normal life.Dr. Levine carefully explains my condition, what the risk factors are and we discuss my future.He treats me with respect and includes my wishes in deciding the best treatment.Recently we decided to insert a cardiac event monitor under my skin. Dr. Levine came to see me before and after the procedure.Heis the ultimate professional.

1 out of 5
- in Massapequa, NY |

He is the worst most insincere Doctor I have ever met ... He performed a cardiac ablation on me ten years ago ... Unfortunately there was no way at that time to voice my opinion ... He gave me this procedure unnecessarily .. I was left with severe vertiguous migraines .. I was incapacitated for 1 year .. I now take medications to control my vertigo and continuous headaches .. Unfortunately he never helped me and acted like I was an anxious woman ... That was and never will be the case ...

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. Joel Goldberg, MD
2.31 miles away
Dr. Louis W. Gleckel, MD
3.34 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.