Key things you need to know aboutDr. Mena:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
Dr. Mena's Offices
- Ochsner Health Center - Covington
- 1000 Ochsner Blvd
- Covington, LA 70433
- Ochsner Specialty Health Center - Slidell
- 100 Medical Center Dr # 202
- Slidell, LA 70461
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Mena's Specialties
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 4 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
- See all 37 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 43 conditions
More About Dr. Mena's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mena
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Mena!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Mena. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Mena. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.