Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Zamora-Quezada Performs
Dr. Zamora-Quezada doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Zamora-Quezada Treats
Dr. Zamora-Quezada doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Zamora-Quezada
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- Disciplinary action in another state (6/10/2010)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Jorge C Zamora-Quezada; License # 36597
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state. The Texas Medical Board has reprimanded the respondent.
It is hereby Ordered that the respondent is issued a Letter of Reprimand.
- State: Arizona
- 2013-11-22T12:50:58 (11/6/2009)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Jorge C. Zamora-Quezada; License # J0739
Nature of Complaint:
The physician ordered excessive laboratory tests and imaging studies for multiple patients without adequate justification or documentation.
The physician has entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician has been issued a Public Reprimand by the board.
- The physician's practice shall be monitored by a board designated monitor.
- The physician shall implement any recommendations submitted by his monitor as directed by the Compliance Division.
- The physician's practice within ninety days shall be subject to an evaluation of the physician's business office operations by the Texas Medical Association billing and collections assessment consultant or other independent auditor with expertise in medical billing codes.
- The physician within one year shall successfully complete ten hours each of board approved continuing medical education in ethics, medical recordkeeping, and appropriate billing and coding.
- The physician within one year shall pay an administrative penalty in the amount of $30,000.00 to the board.
- State: Texas
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Zamora-Quezada & Staff