Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Internal Medicine, 1986
- Rheumatology, 1988
Procedures Dr. Zamora-Quezada Performs
Dr. Zamora-Quezada does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Zamora-Quezada Treats
Dr. Zamora-Quezada does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Zamora-Quezada
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- Disciplinary action in another state (6/10/2010)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
Dr. Jorge C Zamora-Quezada; License # 36597
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state. The Texas Medical Board has reprimanded the respondent.
It is hereby Ordered that the respondent is issued a Letter of Reprimand.
- State: Arizona
- Professional Misconduct (11/6/2009)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
Dr. Jorge C. Zamora-Quezada; License # J0739
Nature of Complaint:
The physician ordered excessive laboratory tests and imaging studies for multiple patients without adequate justification or documentation.
The physician has entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician has been issued a Public Reprimand by the board.
- The physician's practice shall be monitored by a board designated monitor.
- The physician shall implement any recommendations submitted by his monitor as directed by the Compliance Division.
- The physician's practice within ninety days shall be subject to an evaluation of the physician's business office operations by the Texas Medical Association billing and collections assessment consultant or other independent auditor with expertise in medical billing codes.
- The physician within one year shall successfully complete ten hours each of board approved continuing medical education in ethics, medical recordkeeping, and appropriate billing and coding.
- The physician within one year shall pay an administrative penalty in the amount of $30,000.00 to the board.
- State: Texas
Education & Training
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
- Graduated in 1980
- Parkland/Sw University Affil Hosps
- Complete in 1985
- National Institute Nutri
- Complete in 1983
- Sw University Affil Hosps
- Complete in 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Complete in 1994
- New England Med Center
Languages Spoken by Dr. Zamora-Quezada & Staff