Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD

Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Perez

Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD
Are you Dr. Perez?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 23 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 23

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Lighthouse Point, FL |

Definitely the best surgeon in South Florida. Dr. Perez and his team are so comforting and knowledgeable. He is beyond talented and is a perfectionist -which is important in surgery! Answering every questions before and after my procedure. I trusted him in picking the right size of my new implants. He created the perfect cleavage as well. Belly is flat! My results are amazing! I am so blessed that I found him and definitely recommend him!

- in Fort Lauderdale fl |

Dr. Perez was an absolute professional in every way. I was apprehensive about surgery but he Totally put me at ease. Needless to say the results were awesome.

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Look no further - Dr. Perez is without a doubt the very best in his field. I had a more unusual case than most, as I had to have a developmental defect corrected (tuberous breasts). Dr. Perez took my abnormally shaped, droopy, saggy, tiny, far apart little knobby boobs, one of which was higher than the other, and basically worked magic. He released the internal constriction, did a mini-lift, aligned them, and brought them closer together. He chose the perfect size implants for a perfectly

- in Coral Springs, FL |

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Perez. Have found he and his staff to be extremely professional, friendly and caring. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else for any future procedures!

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

I had a great experience with Dr Perez and his staff. Dr Perez took time at every visit to answer questions and provide advise both before and after my procedure. I was 100 percent confident in his medical expertise and my surgery went very well. I am happy with the results and thought Dr Perez and his office provided excellent follow up care. I have recommended Dr Perez to all of my friends and would go back to him for any future procedures.

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Great experience from the very first appointment through the many follow ups that followed my surgery. Having seen how fabulous my friend looked, I (reluctantly because I never wanted cosmetic surgery) made an appointment, immediately scheduled the surgery and a month following the procedure (eyes, neck and face), I am so happy with the very natural results. I knew Dr. Perez was known to be very competent; his bedside manner and wonderful staff were icing on the cake!

- in Pompano Beach, FL |

A+ experience. Dr perez and his staff are the best. I had a lower facelift and my eyes done. Everyone comments on how good i look without the comment " boy you can tell she has had work done!" I look completely natural. My jowls and waddle are gone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
13.43 miles away
Dr. Sam Gershenbaum, DO
Cosmetic Surgery
17.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.