Dr. Jordan B. Slutsky, MD

Dr. Jordan B. Slutsky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/G/5/GG578_w120h160_v17035.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jordan B. Slutsky, MD, East Setauket, NY, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Slutsky

Dr. Jordan B. Slutsky, MD
Are you Dr. Slutsky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 35 responses
  • 22 reviews
1 5 35

More Details

- in Rocky Point, New York |

A very personal Doctor. He explained in detail what was going to be done to the area.I felt very relaxed when I left his office.. I also mentioned that a cocktail would be appreciated when I returned for my check-up He said OK. Wasn't that nice of him? plus he has a jovial personality.

- in Eastport,N.Y. |

In the last two years I have had two Mohs procedures (on my forehead) with Dr. Slutsky. I am pleased with the results and healing of the procedure preformed by Dr. Slutsky. His pleasant manner and friendly nurses made the whole experience very comfortable. I would strongly recommend that you visit Dr. Slutsky for your Mohs treatments.

- in Sayville, NY |

The doctor was easy to talk to and answered my concerns. I've had several dermatologists in the past and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Slutsky.

- in Smithtown, NY |

Professional yet familiar. Good patient rapport.

- in mt sinai ny |

i felt very comfortable and relaxed he explained what he would do in friendly and clear manner.he did his work and refd me to dr adler for plastic surgery

- in Ronkonkoma, NY |

I was treated by Dr. Slutsky. He was very knowledgeable, professional and i was impressed by him.I would not hesitate to recommend him. He also answered all my questions, And put me at ease about the procedure.

- in Centereach, NY |

I have been to see Dr. Slutsky for two different surgeries removing basil cell growths. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon who has great skills and an engaging bedside manner. I enjoy dealing with him and all his office personnel.

- in Shoreham, NY |

Dr. Slusky informed me clearly what he was going to do to remove my skin cancers and answered all my questions on each occasion. And there were many occasions that I needed surgery on my face and ears and am I am happy to say that the treatment left no noticeable scars.

- in Holbrook, NY |

Dr slutsky Office works like clock work. The staff operates as a team.Every member contributes to a warm and friendly atmosphere

- in Port Jefferson, NY |

I have nothing but the utmost confidence in and respect for Dr. Slutsky. He performed my Mohs surgery recently; and I found him to be readily available to answer my concerns during the healing process via email or phone while I was away from Long Island. His staff could not be more helpful scheduling appointments and during interactions in the office. I cannot recommend Dr. Slutsky enough.

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Internal Medicine
Dr. Marcia Tonnesen, MD
Dr. Adrienne Haughton, MD
Same location as Dr. Slutsky
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.