Dr. Jordan Slutsky, MD

Dr. Jordan Slutsky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jordan Slutsky, MD, East Setauket, NY, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Slutsky

Dr. Jordan Slutsky, MD
Are you Dr. Slutsky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

More Details

5 out of 5

Dr. Slutsky was wonderful. He answered any questions that I had, explained everything that he was doing and kept me totally at ease. I would recommend him to anyone who needs mohs surgery.

- in Hauppauge, NY |

Dr. Slutsky was confident and demonstrated genuine concern for my comfort and care. Prompt follow-up of procedure excellent care provided by medical assistant. Overall positive experiance considering it was a surgical procedure.

- in Bohemia, NY |

Dr. Slutsky is wonderful; he spends adequate time with you as a patient, and answers all your questions and concerns, and provides all the possible alternatives to treat your condition. He performed Moh's surgery on me, and I am 100% happy with the surgery he performed and the after results. If I need anymore Moh's surgery in the future, I am looking no further then Dr. Slutsky for my care. In addition, his staff is wonderful as well and most accommodating in every way. I highly recommend him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Internal Medicine
Dr. Marcia Tonnesen, MD
Dr. Adrienne Haughton, MD
Same location as Dr. Slutsky
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.