Dr. Jordan M. Garrison Jr., MD

Dr. Jordan M. Garrison Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/2/XS2W3_w120h160_v15392.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jordan M. Garrison Jr., MD, Teaneck, NJ, Bariatric Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Surgery • Male • Age 59

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garrison Jr.

Dr. Jordan M. Garrison Jr., MD
DR. GARRISON JR. RESPONDS - (Dr. Garrison Jr., edit your response)

It is critical to review any comment within it's context. This comment is wrong and does not reflect a visit to our office. Perhaps they are confused with another Dr. Garrison. Dr. Garrison is and remains a BARIATRIC surgeon(not general surgeon)who is fellowship trained and well respected. Please call (201 530 1900)or come in if you're interested in weight loss surgery, You'll be pleased!

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 26 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 26

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Hamburg, NJ |

Dr Garrison performed my bariatric surgery 10 years ago this month. I couldn't be happier with the care I was given. Dr Garrison changed my life and for that I am forever great full. I have called him many time with other medical concerns and he promptly returned my call and answered any questions I had. I was made to feel not like just any patient but as a part of his family and friends.

- in Hamburg |

Great Doctor has done the Gastrobypass on my mother sister and I and took great care of all of us!!! Definitely worth going to see him! Even 2 years ago when I was having pains he took me in right away to make sure I was okay. He goes above and beyond for his patients!

- in Fairview NJ |

Is a excellent Doctor. I recomended absolutely.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab