Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD

Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/6/3266D_w120h160_v130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD, Sarasota, FL, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yunis

Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD
Are you Dr. Yunis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 61 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 61

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Ft Myers, FL |

Dr. Yunis performed complicated double hernia surgery on me about 4 years ago. It was my 3rd surgery on my right side (two previous surgery s by another doctor in Fort Myers had failed). It was my first hernia on my left side. I can report that 4 years later Dr. Yunis's repair are still solid and I am forever grateful. The whole experience (staff included) was beyond excellent and I have recommended Dr. Yunis to others who live in Fort Myers area.

- in Sarasota, FL |

My surgical experience with Dr Yunis and the support staff far exceeded my expectations. During the initial consult he diagnosed the problem, and gave me his guarantee that he could fix the recurring hernia using laparoscopic surgery, and that the recovery period would be minimal. He was true to his word, and I was back playing golf in under 2 weeks! Also, the team at the front office were very professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr Yunis to anyone who needs this surgery.

- in Cortez, FL |

Dr. Yunis's repair of my hernia was excellent. I was amazed how good I felt so rapidly after the operation. I certainly chose the right doctor to do this hernia repair. Excellent and completely successful operation.

- in Tampa, FL |

Professional, efficient, exceptional service, and very friendly staff. Two years since double hernia surgery with no issues. Returned to fitness regimen within 3 weeks, and stronger than ever. As for surgery procedure, in at 8am, having a Starbucks at 12 noon. As a self pay, cost very reasonable. Thank you Dr. Yunis!

- in Sarasota, FL |

I met with Dr. Yunis on a Thursday. I had surgery the following Monday. I was back to work Wednesday night. I had never had surgery before, but Dr. Yunis and his staff made me feel very comfortable and confident. I had been putting this off for a while. Now I wish I had gone sooner. Very good experience with very little discomfort.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab