Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD

Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/6/3266D_w120h160_v130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD, Sarasota, FL, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yunis

Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis, MD
Are you Dr. Yunis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 61 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 61

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Cortez, FL |

Dr. Yunis's repair of my hernia was excellent. I was amazed how good I felt so rapidly after the operation. I certainly chose the right doctor to do this hernia repair. Excellent and completely successful operation.

- in Tampa, FL |

Professional, efficient, exceptional service, and very friendly staff. Two years since double hernia surgery with no issues. Returned to fitness regimen within 3 weeks, and stronger than ever. As for surgery procedure, in at 8am, having a Starbucks at 12 noon. As a self pay, cost very reasonable. Thank you Dr. Yunis!

- in Sarasota, FL |

I met with Dr. Yunis on a Thursday. I had surgery the following Monday. I was back to work Wednesday night. I had never had surgery before, but Dr. Yunis and his staff made me feel very comfortable and confident. I had been putting this off for a while. Now I wish I had gone sooner. Very good experience with very little discomfort.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab