|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Hsu:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Hsu's Care Philosophy
Dr. Hsu's Specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- View all 6 Specialties and 3 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- See all 24 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Arrhythmias (incl. Atrial Fibrillation)
- See all 44 conditions
More About Dr. Hsu's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hsu
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- UC San Diego Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- 9434 Medical Center Dr
- La Jolla, CA 92037
- Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Encinitas Cardiovascular Clinic
- 477 N El Camino Real Ste D300
- Encinitas, CA 92024
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Hsu!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Hsu. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Hsu. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.