Key things you need to know aboutDr. Hsu:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Hsu's Care Philosophy
Dr. Hsu's Specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- View all 6 specialties and 3 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- See all 22 procedures
- Arrhythmias (incl. Atrial Fibrillation)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia (ARVD)
- See all 38 conditions
More About Dr. Hsu's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hsu
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Patient satisfaction surveys provide a standardized way of reporting about healthcare experiences. But there can be more than meets the eye when reviewing scores. Here's what you should know
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- UC San Diego Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- 9434 Medical Center Dr
- La Jolla, CA 92037
- Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Encinitas Cardiovascular Clinic
- 477 N El Camino Real Ste D300
- Encinitas, CA 92024
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Hsu!
The link you entered contains bad characters or identifiers. Please enter the link exactly as it appears in your email or text message.
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Hsu. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Hsu!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Hsu. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.