Dr. Jonathan A. Borden, MD

Dr. Jonathan A. Borden, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/V/6/YV6Q3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jonathan A. Borden, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Borden

Dr. Jonathan A. Borden, MD
Are you Dr. Borden?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 34 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 34

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Mason, OH |

Our family loves Dr. Borden. He has done surgery on me twice over the years, both neck and back, as well as my husband, sister-in law and friends. Everyone has had a great experience. He is very thoughtful and gives very different recommendations based on the details of the situation. He does both standard surgeries and new techniques. He doesn't sugar coat things. We will keep him in the family!

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Terrific surgeon. Very pleased. Outpatient surgery. Back to work!!!

- in Montgomery, Ohio. |

Awesome!!! Truly a blessing finding Dr. Borden

- in Maineville, OH |

I had a back surgery on December 30, 2014. The back surgery was worse than the pain I had prior to the surgery. The wooden indians that are outside of some Drug Stores have more personality than Borden. The 16 months of severe back pain has made me very limited in what used to be the normal activities that I engaged before the surgery. Be very very careful if you have to have back surgery regarding Borden..

- in Mason, OH |

Dr. Borden should be called " Mr. No show " On my first visit to his office in Montgomery, my appointment time was 9:30 and was told to get there a half hour early. I was taken back to his office at 9:40. At 10:30 I asked where Borden was and they said he was busy with other patients. I waited another 10 minutes and he never came. So I made another appointment for the following week at 8:30. After waiting for 45 minutes he called in sick. So I tried one more time, he didn't show up!!!

- in Florence, KY |

Trust back pain diagnosis at your own risk. Spinal fusion is not a cure all for back pain. Can cause more problems than it cures. Borden is a surgeon. He does surgery. Beware.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Robert J. Bohinski, MD
12.77 miles away
Dr. Gregory A. Howes, MD
12.78 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.