Dr. Jon A. Karl, MD

Dr. Jon A. Karl, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/M/S/2MS7L_w120h160_v9741.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jon A. Karl, MD, Fort Wayne, IN, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Karl

Dr. Jon A. Karl, MD
Are you Dr. Karl?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 31 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 31

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Bryan OH. 43506 |

I've been with Dr. Karl now for a A few years and he has not only listened to me as a person and not as a number to get in and out of the office, but he hears what you are saying. I have a few issues and he deals with all my pain. I would certainly recommend him to anyone if you have difficult pain management Issues, he will help you.

- in Huntington, IN |

Dr. Karl is very thorough and compassionate and I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

- in Ft Wayne, IN |

I have seen dr Karl for 5 years. He listens much better and answers with much better knowledge than other doctors I have seen. I put trust in him and find a good patient/doctor bond with him. He is the best doctor I have seen...and yes that is a lot to say. With the long range of physical disabilities I have acquired and inherited through my years dr Karl is the only doctor I will trust to this point. I do not like doctors but I need one and he is actually a great doctor for me.

-Fort Wayne, IN |

If you have a hard time getting into Dr. Karl don't hesitate to see his NP (Magdalena Schwartz). She is excellent.

- in Ft Wayne, IN |

Dr. Karl was very compassionate in handling my PTSD symptoms which directly impacted my treatment. He was able to help me and treated me with great kindness and respect.

-Columbia City |

Dr. Karl has treated my severe fibromyalgia for over 2 years. He listens, he cares and he understands an illness that many believe isn't real. I recommend him highly.

2 out of 5
- in Huntington, IN |

Didn't listen to what my concerns were. Just wanted to charge a large bill and do injections when weren't needed.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Mark Zolman, MD
8.68 miles away
Dr. Thomas Lazoff, MD
8.68 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.