Dr. John Wheelock, MD

Dr. John Wheelock, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/K/F/3KFWN_w120h160_v11093.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John Wheelock, MD, Nashville, TN, Gynecologic Oncology

Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wheelock

Dr. John Wheelock, MD
Are you Dr. Wheelock?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Nashville, TN |

My mother now has only 3 months to live because of this so called Doctor. She was diagnosed one year ago last February with a highly aggressive uterine cancer. He did a hysterectomy and said she did not need any further treatment because it had not spread outside the pollop inside her uterus. Because of his lack of preventative treatment, the cancer returned a year later. I am losing my mom because of this man. If there was a negative star rating that is what I'd give him.

5 out of 5
- in Gallatin, tn |

I had surgery by Dr. Wheelock and chemotherapy with his staff and I have one word to describe all of them -- incredible!! I cannot thank my gynecologist enough for referring me to Dr. Wheelock -- he literally saved my life!

3 out of 5
-Nashville, TN |

Very disappointed the day of surgery as I was scheduled early in the morning but did not start until after 12.Was placed in big room where all of DR Wheelock's patients came in and out or surgery and I experienced watching all that while laying in bed alone.I honestly felt like cattle being pushed through.This made me more nervous than I already was. Other than that, staff and Dr Wheelock were friendly and very professional.No issues after my surgery.

5 out of 5
- in Clarksville, TN |

Did not have to wait long. Office was very clean. He and his nurse was very friendly, positive attitude and explained what I was looking at and how it was going to be accomplished. Was not scary at all.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Gynecologic Oncology Specialists Near Nashville, TN