Dr. John S. Urse III, DO

Dr. John S. Urse III, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/D/XPD9Y_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John S. Urse III, DO, Centerville, OH, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 59

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Urse III

Dr. John S. Urse III, DO
DR. URSE III RESPONDS - (Dr. Urse III, edit your response)

Thank you for your feedback, as this will be helpful in improving patient care and concerns.

Please call 937-415-9100, extension 331 and speak with my medical assistant Sheila, if needed.

Respectfully, Dr. Urse

Likelihood to Recommend

• 95 responses
  • 15 reviews
1 5 95

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Vandalia, OH |

My third surgery with Dr. Urse, he takes time for you to understand what he is doing for you.

- in Dayton, OH |

Dr. Urse was amazing!! He is so so nice and very funny!! He was so kind enough to come in and see me on his day off. He went over everything in enough detail that both my mom and I could understand! He is an excellent doctor and I'm so glad we chose him! Thank you so much Dr. Urse!!

- in Dayton, OH |

Wow! Doctor Urse has changed over the years! Due to insurance changes, I had to leave him a few years ago and with insurance changes again, I am back with him! He is a much more pleasant and caring doctor than he used to be. And, I have seen him at every appt. Not, some doctor studying under him. He really takes his time to explain everything and seems to really care. I am happy to be back with him and after a recent surgery performed by him, I plan on keeping him as my Orthopedic doctor!

- in Springboro, OH |

Dr Urse is awesome at explaining your condition, giving options & helping you make informed decisions. I ended up having surgery on my shoulder & the next day the doctor himself called to check-up on me. I was especially impressed with that phone call since most doctors do not talk directly to patients on the phone.

5 out of 5

He was very personable, highly professional. He had Reviewed my mri dvd an walked in with a full knowledge of what to do in my particular case. He does not waste your time. My surgery was at Grandview Hosp., where another nice expression of Dr. Urse s attention to detail, he gives each of his patients a vase of carnations. Surgery went fine, Dr. Urse an his staff honored my need for alll the anti nausea meds in their arsenal..which made the process less stressful. 3 wks out & doing fine.

- in Troy, OH |

Dr. Urse has thoroughly explained various options for treatment. After trying lower level interventions, arthroscopy of my arthritic knee was recommended. The procedure went smoothly. I was on my feet right after surgery and did not require the use of any pain medication. I always felt that the options for treatment were in my hands, but he always kept me aware of alternatives. He is upbeat in his approach, confident and very personable.

- in Lebanon, Ohio |

My surgeries were both successful; the Rehab associated with this office was awesome. They pushed me to achieve my goals. Highly recommended.

- in Dayton, OH |

Dr Urse is a wonderful surgeon as well as a straight forward no non sense type of person. He makes you feel as if you are talking with a friend a opposed to just another Doctor. He makes sure that the patient understands everything that has been discussed regarding the up coming procedure.

-Dayton, OH |

Dr Urse III is amazing and will work with you to fix the problem

- in Columbus |

He's the best in the Midwest!!!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Jan Saunders, DO
Dr. Frank Fasano Jr., MD
2.64 miles away
Dr. Kenneth Pohl, MD
2.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.