Key things you need to know aboutDr. Takacs:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Takacs' Care Philosophy
Dr. Takacs' Specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- View all 2 specialties and 2 board certifications
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Worker's Compensation Evaluations
More About Dr. Takacs' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Adventist Medical Center
- 10123 South East Market Street
- Portland, OR 97216
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- 1015 North West 22nd Avenue
- Portland, OR 97210
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Takacs
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Physical Medicine & Injury Rehabilitation Clinic, Portland, OR
- Physical Medicince and Injury Rehabilitation Clini
- 5909 SE Division St
- Portland, OR 97206
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Takacs!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Takacs. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Takacs. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.