Dr. Siddens' Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Plastic Surgery
- Ophthalmology - AOA
Procedures Dr. Siddens Performs
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
Conditions Dr. Siddens Treats
- Eyelid Disorders
- Eyelid Lesions
- Tear Duct Surgery
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Background Check for Dr. Siddens
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.
- Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient (5/28/2009)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Allegation of Complaint:
John Delmar Siddens, D.O.; License # 291
Nature of Complaint:
The physician engaged in sexual misconduct with a patient.
Action Taken-Final Order
The physician has been issued a Public Reprimand by the South Carolina State Board of Medical Examiners. The board has Suspended the physician's license to practice medicine in the State of South Carolina. The suspension has been Stayed upon the physician's compliance with the following conditions:
- The physician shall pay a Fine in the amount of $5000.00 plus costs to the board.
- The physician shall enroll in a board approved treatment program for individuals involved in professional sexual misconduct.
- The physician shall provide staff surveillance forms from those with whom the physician works regarding his behavior, feedback from patients, and polygraph examinations every six months.
- State: South Carolina
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Graduated in 1986
- Metropolitan General Hospital
- Complete in 1987
- Botsford General Hospital
- Complete in 1990
- Kresge Eye Institute
- Complete in 1991
- Florida State University
- Graduated in 1980
Languages Spoken by Dr. Siddens & Staff