Dr. Schneider Jr's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Deformities
- Spine Fractures, Traumatic
Background Check for Dr. Schneider Jr
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.
- Unknown (1/25/2014)
- Action Taken: Revocation
- Summary: Dr. John H. Schneider, Jr.; License # 5973A; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Multiple violations of the Medical Practice Act. ACTION TAKEN: The Wyoming Board of Medicine has revoked the Wyoming medical license of the respondent.
- State: Wyoming
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Schneider Jr & Staff